There isn’t just one reason to run the Bupa London 10,000, there are 600,000! That’s the number of people living with epilepsy in the UK right now.
When: 2014 date to be confirmed
Where: London, United Kingdom
Registration fee: £40
Minimum Sponsorship pledge: £275
About the Bupa London 10,000
Starting and finishing in St James Park, the route will take you past many of the capital's most famous sites including Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament and St Paul’s Cathedral.
Need a place?
Unfortunately entry into the Bupa London 10,000 is now closed.
Have your own place?
If you have been successful in securing your own place in the Bupa London 10,000 then we would be delighted to have you on our team. There is no set minimum sponsorship, we simply ask you to raise what you can. To request a runner’s pack click on the button below.
How we will support you
We will support you every step of the way, whether you’re using a guaranteed place or have obtained your own place through the ballot.
All our runners will receive:
- A welcome pack full of fundraising tips to help you get started
- Fundraising support and encouragement from our dedicated team
- Exclusive access to our Epilepsy ACTION heroes running group
- A free technical (breathable) Epilepsy Action running vest
- A supporters' cheering pack
- Secure online sponsorship pages
For further information
For further information on the Bupa London 10,000, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8800 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org