There isn’t just one reason to take part in the Walk For All, there are 600,000! That’s the number of people living with epilepsy in the UK right now.
When: Sunday 18 August 2013
Where: Settle, Yorkshire Dales, United Kingdom
Distance: 28.5 miles, 14 miles or 5 miles
Registration fee: £20 (28.5 mile distance), £15 (14 mile distance), £8 (5 mile distance) - Larger group entry discounts are available
About Walk For All
Take part in the Jane Tomlinson Walk For All Festival and join over 2,500 like-minded walkers trekking through the stunning Yorkshire Dales National Park. The day will include a series of walking events, incorporating three exciting and scenic routes featured below:
- 'Hard as Dales' (28.5 mile distance): A glorious, extended marathon route that takes you past the beautiful limestone cliff of Malham Cove and across Fountain’s Fell where you can absorb the spectacle of Ingleborough and climb Pen-y-Ghent.
- 'The Blockbuster' (14 mile distance): Incredible panoramic views over Malhamdale make the 418-step climb up Malham Cove worth the challenge. The stunning limestone cliff of Attermire Scar also awaits you and is not a sight to be missed.
- 'The Rocky Road' (5 mile distance): A smaller route, but a not-so-small challenge. This beautiful 5-mile route walks you right through the heart of Attermire before making the exquisite descent back into Settle.
All wallks start in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales town of Settle, North Yorkshire.
Need a place?
Epilepsy Action does not have guaranteed places in the Walk For All series. You can still enter and walk for us via the Walk for All website. Once you have done this, please request a walkers pack below.
All our walkers will receive:
- A welcome pack full of fundraising tips to help you get started
- A free Epilepsy Action T-shirt
- A fantastic post walk reception for you and your supporters
- Fundraising support and encouragement from our dedicated team
- Exclusive access to our Epilepsy ACTION heroes Facebook group
- Secure online sponsorship pages
For further information
For further information on Walk For All, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8800 or by emailing email@example.com