14 May 2013
The Council of Management met on 14 May. The following summarises the key decisions and outcomes.
- A draft action plan for the promotion and development of Council was referred to the Finance and Strategic Policy Committee for further consideration.
- A new role description for Vice Patrons was approved.
- A new policy and procedure for the National Volunteer Awards was approved.
- It was agreed that all current Council Committees should continue for the next 12 months.
- All Council Committee terms of reference were reviewed and no changes were made.
- From now on Council will review the accounts of BEA Trading Ltd on a quarterly basis rather than reviewing every monthly management accounts.
- At a future meeting, Council will review and consider the long term plans for BEA Trading especially in light of the declining Christmas card market.
The next meeting of the Council is scheduled to take place on 16 July 2013.
Friday 16 February 2018 - 15:06