The Council of Management met on 4 December and made the following decisions.
- It approved a revenue budget and a business plan to run through 2019.
- It approved an amended protocol for communications by Council members.
- It approved an amended protocol for the Epilepsy Action Awards.
- It reviewed and renewed the charity’s advisory panels covering scientific awards, research, women and health and clinical practice.
- It reviewed, updated and renewed its scheme of delegation. This is the record of how the Council manages its authority.
- It reviewed the top ten risks the charity is exposed to and ensured adequate measures are in place to manage those risks.
- It reappointed William Fiennes as a vice President of the Association when his current term of office expires at the date of the AGM in June 2019.
- It reappointed Colin McCaw as a member of the Northern Ireland National Advisory Council for a further five year term.
The next meeting of the Council of Management will be on 5 February 2019.
Friday 5 October 2018 - 08:18