The council of management is the governing body of Epilepsy Action. Council members are the trustees of the charity and the directors of the company. The council sets the policy and strategic direction of the charity and is ultimately responsible for overseeing the sound management of the charity.
|Stephen Timewell||James Sheward|
You can ask council about anything you want to but we can't answer questions about personal health or medical topics; for those, contact the Epilepsy Action Helpline or your medical professional.
- You can ask your question at any time.
- We aim to answer questions within 2 days.
- All questions and answers will be visible on this page.
- Question (6 August 2017): "What is the board and executive doing to engage younger members in the governance of Epilepsy Action?"
- Answer ny Jayne Burton: "The annual election of members of the Council of Management is open to anyone aged 18 and over. The Council of Management is also in the process of moving to deliberately recruit a young person as a co-opted member of the Council. Look out for news of this that will appear on the our website very soon."