The organisations listed below are either:
- members of the Joint Epilepsy Council of the UK and Ireland (JEC), an umbrella body that exists to enable organisations in the UK and Ireland to work together for the benefit of people with epilepsy, or
- organisations working primarily with people or for people with epilepsy, registered with the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator, the Charity Commission for England and Wales, or the "deemed" list of Northern Ireland charities compiled by the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland.
- Epilepsy Society
The largest medical charity in the field of epilepsy in the UK.
- Epilepsy Scotland
Works to enable people with epilepsy in Scotland to maximise their choices in life.
- Epilepsy Wales
Aims to help people with epilepsy in Wales, their families and carers by offering services - a bi-lingual service is provided wherever possible
- Epilepsy Ireland
Aims to improve the quality of life of people with epilepsy in Ireland.
- Young Epilepsy
The major provider of specialist services for young people with epilepsy in the UK
- Epilepsy Research UK
The UK’s only national charity dedicated to epilepsy research (formed from the merger, in 2007, of the Epilepy Research Foundation and the Fund for Epilepsy).
- Muir Maxwell Trust
Providing practical support to children and their families coping with severe epilepsy
Amongst other work, Quarriers provides epilepsy fieldwork services in Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Moray and Glasgow.
- Epilepsy Connections
Provides community-based support to people living with epilepsy in the Greater Glasgow area and also in Central Scotland (NHS Forth Valley area)
- SUDEP Action
Works towards the prevention of deaths form epilepsy through raising awareness and promoting research and provides information and support to people bereaved by epilepsy.
- David Lewis Centre for Epilepsy
The Centre, in Cheshire, cares for adults and children with severe epilepsy and associated problems.
- The Meath Trust
Provides residential and day centre services for people with severe epilepsy, in Godalming in Surrey.
- St Elizabeth's Centre
- One of only six centres caring for children and adults with epilepsy in the UK, based in Much Hadham in Hertfordshire.
- Parkhaven Trust
Provides an extensive range of care services in parkland settings in Maghull near Liverpool.
- Epilepsy West Lothian
Providing services relevant to epilepsy to the people of West Lothian
- Mersey Region Epilepsy Association
Working towards improving the quality of life for people with epilepsy and their families across Merseyside and Cheshire.
- The Daisy Garland
Aiming to improve the quality of life for children with difficult to control epilepsy accompanied by developmental delay.
- Dravet Syndrome UK
Dedicated to improving the lives of children and adults living with Dravet Syndrome and other related genetic sodium channel epilepsies through medical research, education and awareness and appropriate support.
- Epilepsy HERE
Aims to help, inform and support the public in East Kent on all matters relating to epilepsy and related neurological conditions and to assist people with epilepsy, their families and carers.
- Epilepsy Outlook
Provides free and confidential practical support, advice and information for people with epilepsy and their carers in Hartlepool and the Tees Valley Area.
- Epilepsy Specialist Nurses Association
Provides information about Epilepsy Specialist Nurse services.
- International League Against Epilepsy
Represents healthcare professionals and aims to promote education and research and improve the treatment and care of people with epilepsy.
- Matthew's Friends
The only UK charity dedicated solely to the field of dietary treatments for epilepsy.
- Scottish Epilepsy Initiative
Plans to raise money to contribute to a range of potential projects.
- Wales Epilepsy Research Network
A partnership between epilepsy specialists, medical scientists and people with epilepsy to progress epilepsy research in Wales.