Based: New Anstey House, Gateway Drive, Yeadon, Leeds, LS19 7XY – (During current lockdown conditions the post holder will be expected to work mostly from home)
Full Time: 34.5 hours a week
We are looking for a highly enthusiastic, motivated and organised fundraiser to join our community and events fundraising team. Although the role is fixed-term initially, event fundraising is an incredible area of growth for the charity’s income right now and there may be potential for further employment at the end of the term.
The post is responsible for providing fundraising supporters with excellent supporter care and encouragement to help them maximise their individual and collective potential. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, with a good understanding of third party challenge events or community fundraising experience.
To fill this role, we are also looking someone who has:
- The ability to organise a diverse workload and work effectively to tight deadlines
- Experience of providing excellent supporter care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working within a professional fundraising environment or not for profit marketing department.
- Experience of establishing and managing effective relationships with individuals, community and corporate organisations
- The energy and enthusiasm to be part of a successful and friendly community and events fundraising team.
- A-levels or experience that demonstrates an equivalent knowledge and ability.
We will offer you great flexible working conditions, a range of employee benefits including a contributory pension plan and a commitment to develop your skills and provide necessary training.
Job Ref: FEO0621
Closing date: Wednesday 23 June 2021 @ 9am
Interviews: W/c 28 June 2021
How to apply
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a covering letter indicating how you meet the criteria detailed in the person specification.
Epilepsy Action is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the training and development of its staff.
Epilepsy Action is a Disability Confident employer. We encourage applications from disabled people. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria in the person specification.