Epilepsy Action’s Edwards awards celebrate the great work that some nurseries, schools, colleges and universities are doing to support their students with epilepsy. We want to shout out about them, and encourage others to follow the example of our winners!
Thank you to everyone who nominated a nursery, school, college or university. We have awarded 11 prizes:
- Banks Road Infant and Nursery School, Nottingham
- Barnton Community Nursery & Primary School, Barnton, Cheshire
- English Martyrs Catholic Primary School, Liverpool
- Fair Hill Primary School & Nursery Unit, Dromore, County Down
- Hillside Playcare Centre, Southminster, Essex
- Oldham College, Oldham
- Swansea University, Swansea
- Birkenhead School, Wirral
- St John's Primary School, Dernaflaw, County Derry
- Strike Lane Primary School, Preston
- St John's Business and Enterprise College, Dromore, County Tyrone
Congratulations to the award winners. We'll be presenting the awards during National Epilepsy Week.
Two schools have been highly commended:
- St Luke’s CE Primary School, Lowton, Wigan
- The Royal Belfast Academical Institution, Belfast
During National Epilepsy Week we'll be updating this page with pictures and information about what great work's been done to support students with epilepsy.