Our panel of judges have chosen 13 schools that we think stand out from the rest and deserve special recognition for their efforts. They were presented with their Edwards during National Epilepsy Week 2010.
So congratulations to:
- Airedale High School in West Yorkshire,
- New Oscott Primary School in the West Midlands,
- Sandringham School in Hertfordshire,
- Wardour Catholic Primary School in Wiltshire,
- Portchester School in Dorset,
- Barrowby Pre-school in Lincolnshire,
- St Michaels Primary School in County Armagh, Northern Ireland,
- Kirktonholme Primary School in East Kilbride, Scotland,
- Lynsted and Norton Primary School in Kent,
- Chapelgreen Primary School in Kilsyth, Scotland,
- Heather Avenue Infants School in Norwich,
- Brimble Hill School in Swindon,
- The Lyndale School in Wirral.
Following these successful Edwards, our 'Routes to success' booklet is now available.
'Routes to success' highlights the winners of these awards. It demonstrates the simple strategies and procedures that they have adopted to ensure they are supporting pupils with epilepsy in the best possible way. This booklet is useful for parents, school staff, education advisors and anyone with an interest in epilepsy and education.