Our panel of judges have chosen eight schools that we think stand out from the rest and deserve special recognition for their efforts. They will be presented with their Edward during National Epilepsy Week 2011.
So congratulations to:
- Biddulph High School, Stoke-on-Trent
- Danesfield Church of England School, Taunton
- Leytonstone Business and Enterprise Specialist School, Leytonstone
- Nazeing Primary School, Essex
- New College Nottingham, Nottingham
- St Columba's Primary School, Kilrea, Co Derry
- St Mary's College, Blackburn
- Ysgol Y Gogarth, Llandudno
- Photos of the award presentations and information on the winners
If you have any further questions please get in contact either by firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0113 210 8889.