24 May 2012
Epilepsy Action is pleased to announce after much consideration the following winners of this years Edwards will be awarded to:
- Crossdale Drive Primary School, Nottingham
- East Norfolk Sixth Form College, Great Yarmouth
- Hermitage Academy, Helensburgh
- Lady Lumley’s School, Pickering
- Lent Rise Combined School, Burnham
- Lisnagelvin Nursery School, Londonderry
- Oakfield High School and College, Wigan
- Oakfield Junior School, Fetcham
- The Kimberley School, Nottingham
- Saltaire Primary School, Shipley
For more information please contact Leanne Creighton on 0113 2108800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Edwards awards programme rewards those with evidence of good practice in supporting pupils/students with epilepsy. We hope to encourage nurseries, schools, colleges and universities to place pupils/students at the centre of learning and to ensure they are supported to reach their full potential.
We give examples below of the sorts of measures establishments can implement to improve the learning environment for children or adults with epilepsy. We want to hear from you if you can demonstrate that you have done one or more of these, or something similar.
- Updated March 2012To be reviewed March 2014