Thank you to everybody who has told us about the great work that their local school, college, nursery or university is doing for children and students with epilepsy.
We're pleased to announce that the winners are:
- Hilltop Nursery and Infant School, Ashbourne, Derbyshire
- Mulberry Bush Nursery, Bury
- Crompton House C of E School, Oldham
- Flamborough Primary School, Flamborough, East Yorkshire
- St Lukes Church of England Primary School, Lowton, Cheshire
- Royal Belfast Academical Institution, Belfast
- Malvern Way Infant and Nursery School, Rickmansworth
- Malorees Infant School, London
The awards will be presented during National Epilepsy Week (17-23 May).
Want to learn more about supporting pupils with epilepsy? Visit our free training resources for schools