Through National Epilepsy Week we have been sharing stories of life with epilepsy. From Chris and Sam's struggles with claiming benefits to Daniel achieving his goal of running a half marathon, people with epilepsy live all kinds of lives.
We have also highlighted the support that can make a difference when you are living with epilepsy. From Kathy on our helpline to the inspirational examples of our Edward Award-winning schools, help is out there.
National Epilepsy Week offer
18 months membership for the price of 12
Sign up using the code:
Epilepsy Action is the UK's biggest movement of people affected by epilepsy, and our members are at the very heart of this community. Together we make sure that:
- More people can get expert advice that gives them the skills and knowledge to live better with epilepsy
- Fewer people face epilepsy alone because they can find support locally
- Decision-makers in healthcare and government policy – and the public in general - better understand the needs of people with epilepsy
Becoming an Epilepsy Action member puts you at the centre of this drive to improve lives and futures for people affected by epilepsy.
National Epilepsy Week offer: Sign up using the code NEW17 and you get 18 months' membership for just £17 (terms and conditions*).
That's six free months for you to enjoy:
- Epilepsy Today – your informative and inspirational quarterly membership magazine
- Membership card – a record of your membership details (and an optional space to display your chosen emergency contact)
- Discounts on specialist travel insurance, conferences and events
So sign up today and be part of a better future for everyone living with epilepsy!
*terms and conditions
Offer does not apply to anyone who has been an Epilepsy Action member at any point since 18 May 2015
Membership type offered is 'e-membership' – magazines and majority of communications received by email only
Personal accident cover is not included in this membership type. To arrange this please contact the membership team on 0113 210 8800.
Catch up on all our #epilepsyweek stories
- Edward Awards winners: Read the stories of inspirational schools and nurseries
- Dani's story: The importance of awareness
- Deb's story: Her experience of our new online course
- Francesca's story: Living with an invisible disability
- Chris and Sam's story: Their struggle with disability benefits
- Kathy's story: Expert advice comes from the heart
- Daniel's story: From epilepsy diagnosis to running a half marathon