If you would like donations to be made in memory of a loved one, or instead of flowers at a funeral, you can:
- Give out our dedicated in memory collection envelopes
- Invite family and friends to donate at their convenience using a cheque or a credit or debit card
- Set up a Sunflower Tribute fund online to collect donations, memories and thoughts
Your funeral arranger will be happy to collect all donations at the service, including cash and collection envelopes, and send on to us using our freepost address:
Freepost RTGS - LEYK - XGCK
Gate Way Drive
To order envelopes or if you have any queries, please contact Lisa:
Tel: +44 (0)113 210 8816
To donate online:
- Collect donations by creating a Sunflower Tribute Fund and dedicating it to the memory of a loved one.
- Make a simple online donation and filling out the "attributes" field with your loved one's name
- Donate or light a virtual candle in memory of your loved one.
Leave instructions with your will
If you would like donations to be made to Epilepsy Action in your memory, you can leave an expression of wishes with your will. An example is available here: Letter of expression.