This information is relevant to people living in the UK. It may also be helpful for people living elsewhere.
Welcome to your toolkit. We believe that it's important to seize control of your epilepsy care and treatment. With this in mind, we have put together a range of practical tools for you to use in partnership with your health professionals. We have also put together a selection of further information to help you to get the most from the toolkit.
- Preparing for your health appointment (more advice on things to think about)
- Keeping a seizure diary (advice on what information you should record in your seizure diary)
- Other treatments for epilepsy
- Treatment with epilepsy medicines
- Find out more about epilepsy services in your area
- Getting help if you are unhappy with your care
Working in partnership with the Royal College of General Practitioners