Epilepsy Action actively campaigns to improve epilepsy services and raise awareness of the condition. We would not be able to run our campaigns so successfully without the involvement of our supporters. The Campaign Supporters’ Group brings together people interested in taking part in our campaigns.
What are the aims of the group?
- To bring together people who are interested in actively take part in Epilepsy Action campaigns .
- To campaign for improvements in the provision of epilepsy services.
- To keep people updated about Epilepsy Action’s campaigns.
- To offer support to people who want to develop local campaigns.
What will joining the group involve?
You do not need to be an experienced campaigner and you do not need to have a lot of spare time to get involved in our campaigns. If there are issues that you want to campaign on locally then we can provide advice and information to help you.
The more people involved in campaigning, the greater the opportunity to influence and improve the quality of life for people with epilepsy.
Membership of the Campaign Supporters’ Group is free, and you don’t have to be a member of Epilepsy Action to join.
Joining the group means that you will:
- Receive a regular newsletter giving updates on Epilepsy Action’s current campaigns and information about how you can take part.
- Receive alerts when a campaign evolves quickly and we would like to ask you to take some kind of action. The action that we ask you to take may range from asking you to get in touch with local MP to asking you to write to your local health authority.
- Have access to support and advice about carrying out your own campaigning activities.
How do I join the group?
Once you have joined the group you will start to receive the regular newsletter and details of how you can take part in Epilepsy Action’s campaigns.
You can also sign up to the Campaign Supporters' Group when you join Epilepsy Action as a member.
If you would like further information about the Campaign Supporters' Group please email firstname.lastname@example.org