There isn’t just one reason to take part in a skydive, there are over 1.4 million! That’s the number of people we directly helped last year.
When: Sunday 9 October
Registration fee: £70
Minimum sponsorship pledge: £395
About Celebration Jump
Take to the sky and experience the rush of a skydive from at least 10,000ft and celebrate with us this October. Everyone has their own reasons to celebrate and you can do so while also helping to make a life changing difference for everyone affected by epilepsy.
Some of the reasons to celebrate:
- Take part in memory of a loved one
- Jump in tribute to a friend or family member with epilepsy
- Celebrate a personal achievement of being seizure free
If you would like to celebrate by taking part in a skydive at a different time or location, see our main skydiving page for more information.
How we will support you
All our skydivers will receive:
- A welcome pack full of fundraising tips to help you get started
- An Epilepsy Action T-shirt
- Fundraising support and encouragement from our dedicated team
- Secure online sponsorship pages
Taking part in a tandem skydive is possible for many people with epilepsy. See our advice and information section to find out if you would be eligible.
For further information
For further information on taking part in a skydive, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8797 or by emailing email@example.com