There isn’t just one reason to organise an event, there are 600,000! That’s the number of people living with epilepsy in the UK right now.
About organising an event
You don’t need to organise a huge event or take part in an extreme activity to raise money for Epilepsy Action – you just need a simple idea!
Once you are decided on your chosen idea we will send you all the information you need from how to plan and publicise your event, to making it successful and safe.
It really is simple, if you know which event you would like to organise you can register it online now. Alternatively, if you are still looking for inspiration download a copy of our fundraising guide or request one below.
If you don’t fancy organising an event, why not take a look at our other fundraising events you could get involved with
How we will support you
Whatever you decide to do we will support you every step of the way. All our supporters will receive:
- A fundraising guide packed full of useful tips to help get you started
- A step by step guide to organising a successful event
- Balloons, stickers, posters and flags
- Constant fundraising support and encouragement from our dedicated team
- Sponsor forms
- The opportunity to apply for a branded running vest/T-shirt
For further information
For further information on organising an event, please contact the events team on 0113 210 8800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org