Pop the kettle on, get your mixing bowls at the ready and have a cuppa with us this Tea Break. With your help we can bake a difference!
Christine Wallace - Summer raspberry mouse cake
Glenn Cosby - Peanut chocolate butter cupcakes
James Morton - Gluten-free cherry brownies
James Martin - Three fantastic recipes!
Gary Rhodes - Digestive Biscuits
Jo Brand - Fruit loaf
More great celebrity recipes
- Great British Bake Off's Miranda Gore Browne's Chocolate Bourbons
- Great British Bake Off's Jo Wheatley's Coffee and Walnut Traybake
- Great British Bake Off's Lea Harris's Pistachio and Cranberry Cake
- Great British Bake Off's Manisha Parmar's Brandy Soaked Fruit Cake
- Stephen Fry's Honey Buns
- Delia Smith's Ginger Cake with Lemon Icing
- Alan Coxon's Victoria Sponge
- Antony Worrall-Thompson's Biscotti, Prune and Hazelnut 'Salami'
- Jane Asher's Everyday Gingerbread
- Julia Hesmondhalgh's 'Mum's Unbeatable Chocolate Cake!'
- June Brown's Banana and Coconut Pie
- Rosemary Conley's Spiced Tea Cake
- Victoria Wood's Victoria Sponge
A cup of coffee and a piece of cake can make a real difference for people with epilepsy. Epilepsy Action coffee and chat groups provide a life line to people who might be feeling isolated because of the condition.
Text ACT NOW to 70700 to donate £5, the cost of a cup of coffee and piece of cake, to Epilepsy Action. Together we can make sure no-one has to face epilepsy alone. Terms and conditions.