There isn’t just one reason to run the Great Manchester Run, there are 600,000! That’s the number of people living with epilepsy in the UK right now.
When: 2016 date to be confirmed
Where: Manchester City Centre, United Kingdom
Distance: 10 km (6.2 Miles)
Entry Fee: £25
Minimum sponsorship pledge: £150
About the Great Manchester Run
Take part in UK’s largest 10k run. The Great Manchester Run offers you a speedy course taking in some of the Manchester’s most famous sites.
Need a place?
Register your interest now in one of our 2016 charity places.
Have your own place?
If you have been successful in securing your own place in the Great Manchester Run then we would be delighted to have you on our team. There is no set minimum sponsorship, we simply ask you to raise what you can. To request a runner’s pack click on the button below.
How we will support you
We will support you every step of the way, whether you’re using a guaranteed place or have obtained your own place.
All our runners will receive:
- A welcome pack full of fundraising tips to help you get started
- Fundraising support and encouragement from our dedicated team
- Exclusive access to our Epilepsy ACTION heroes Facebook group
- A free technical (breathable) Epilepsy Action running vest
- A supporters' cheering pack
- Secure online sponsorship pages
For further information
For further information on the Great Manchester Run, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8824 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org