There isn’t just one reason to run the Great Manchester Run, there are 600,000! That’s the number of people living with epilepsy in the UK right now.
When: Sunday 22 May 2016
Where: Manchester City Centre, United Kingdom
Distance: 10 km (6.2 Miles)
About the Great Manchester Run
Take part in UK’s largest 10k run. The Great Manchester Run offers you a speedy course taking in some of the Manchester’s most famous sites.
Need a place?
Epilepsy Action does not have guaranteed places in the 2016 Great Manchester Run. You can run for us by entering via the Great Manchester Run website and request a runners pack below.
Have your own place?
Once you have successfully secured your own place in the 2016 Great Manchester Run, please complete the form by clicking on the button below. You will then be part of our team. There is no set minimum sponsorship to raise, we simply ask you to raise what you can. To request a runner’s pack please click on the button below.
How we will support you
All our runners will receive:
- A welcome pack full of fundraising tips to help you get started
- Fundraising support and encouragement from our dedicated team
- Exclusive access to our Epilepsy ACTION heroes Facebook group
- A free technical (breathable) Epilepsy Action running vest
- A supporters' cheering pack
- Secure online sponsorship pages
For further information
For further information on the Great Manchester Run, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8824 or by emailing email@example.com