There isn’t just one reason to run the London 10,000, there are 600,000! That’s the number of people living with epilepsy in the UK right now.
When: Monday 29 May 2017
Where: London, United Kingdom
Registration fee: £25
Minimum sponsorship pledge: £195
About the London 10,000
Starting and finishing in St James Park, this iconic route will take you past many of the capital's most famous sites including Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament and St Paul’s Cathedral.
Need a place?
Epilepsy Action has a number of guaranteed places in the 2016 London 10,000. In return for a guaranteed place we ask you to pay a registration fee of £25 and commit to raising a minimum of £195.
Have your own place?
If you have been successful in securing your own place in the London 10,000 then we would be delighted to have you on our team! There is no set minimum sponsorship, we simply ask you to raise what you can. To request a runner’s pack click on the button below.
How we will support you
We will support you every step of the way, whether you’re using a guaranteed place or have obtained your own place.
All of our runners will receive:
- A welcome pack full of fundraising tips to help you get started
- Fundraising support and encouragement from our dedicated team
- Exclusive access to our Epilepsy Action Heroes Facebook group
- A free technical Epilepsy Action running vest
- Epilepsy Action Fundraising Guide
- A supporters' cheering pack
- Secure online sponsorship pages
For further information
For further information on the London 10,000, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8821 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org