There isn’t just one reason to run the adidas Silverstone Half Marathon, there are 600,000! That’s the number of people living with epilepsy in the UK right now.
When: 12 March 2017
Where: Silverstone, Northamptonshire
Distance: 13.1 Miles
About the adidas Silverstone Half Marathon
Founded in 2003 by the organisers of the London Marathon, the adidas Silverstone Half Marathon takes place on the world-famous race course in Northampshire. The flat course is great for beginners, those seeking a new personal best and runners warming-up for the 2017 London Marathon.
Join the team
If you have secured your own place in the adidas Silverstone Half Marathon, we would be delighted to have you on our team! There is no set minimum sponsorship, we simply ask you to raise what you can.
How we will support you:
We will support you every step of the way and all of our runners will receive:
- A welcome pack full of fundraising tips to help you get started
- Fundraising support and encouragement from our dedicated team
- Exclusive access to our Epilepsy Action Heroes Facebook group
- A free technical Epilepsy Action running vest
- Epilepsy Action Fundraising Guide
- Secure online sponsorship pages
For further information
For further information on the adidas Silverstone Half Marathon, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8821 or by emailing email@example.com