Congratulations to everyone who took part in this year's London Marathon. Apply now to take part in 2018.
When: Sunday 22 April 2018
Where: London, United Kingdom
Distance: 26.2 Miles
Registration fee: £75
Minimum sponsorship pledge: £1,850
About the London Marathon
The Virgin Money London Marathon is one of the World Marathon Majors. The course starts in the beautiful Greenwich Park and takes you past London’s famous sights including Cutty Sark, Canary Wharf, Tower of London and Nelson’s Column, before finishing in front of Buckingham Palace.
Choosing to run for Epilepsy Action could make a huge difference to the 87 people who receive an epilepsy diagnosis every day. It’s thanks to incredible runners like you that nobody will have to face living with epilepsy alone.
We have a limited number of charity places in the 2018 Virgin Money London Marathon. To apply for a place, please complete the form below. If you are offered a place, you will be required to pay a registration fee of £75 and commit to raising a minimum sponsorship of £1,850. Our charity places will be allocated in June.
How we will support you
We will support you every step of the way and all of our runners will receive:
- An Epilepsy Action fundraising pack
- Post-race reception with refreshments and sports massage
- Support from our cheering squad along the route
- Fundraising advice and encouragement from our dedicated team
- Access to our Epilepsy Action Heroes Facebook group
- Free technical running vest with your name on the front
- Cheering squad packs for your friends and family
For further information
For further information on the 2018 Virgin Money London Marathon, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8821 or by emailing email@example.com