There isn't just one reason to take part in TrekFest - The Peaks, there are 600,000! That’s the number of people living with epilepsy in the UK right now.
When: 2 - 3 September 2017
Where: The Peak District
Distance: 25km or 50km
About TrekFest - The Peaks
The Peak District is home to stunning scenery and more than lives up to its reputation as one of Britain’s most inspiring National Parks.
Both routes start in the beautiful Hope Valley – the heart of the Peak District and home to picturesque and ancient landscapes. The 25km route encompasses part of the enchanting Ladybower reservoir and the 50km route summits Kinder Scout – a moorland plateau that at 636m (2,087ft) is the highest point in the Peak District, Derbyshire and the East Midlands.
Choose from three payment options. Please visit the TrekFest website for information on registration fees and minimum sponsorship pledges.
How we will support you
All our participants will receive:
- An Epilepsy Action fundraising pack and t-shirt
- Training plans and kit list provided by Global Adventure Challenges
- Access to the TrekFest and Epilepsy Action Facebook communities
- Medical support on the day
- Water, snacks and fruit at marshalled checkpoints
- Finisher's medal
- Massages, hot showers and a celebratory drink at the end
For further information
For further information about our trekking events, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8821 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org