Working in partnership with Epilepsy Action has excellent commercial advantages. By tailoring the partnership to your company’s needs, we can ensure that your benefits are as great as ours.
• Enhanced brand image and positive PR generation
• Employee involvement through fundraising and volunteering opportunities
• Building team spirit, morale and motivation
• Association with a cause that affects one in every 103 people in the UK.
Our highly skilled corporate team thrive on building and maintaining strong partnerships. They will work with you to create and deliver a bespoke package that will fit the needs of your organisation.
Your personal account manager will:
- give you practical fundraising ideas
- help you develop staff engagement
- provide details of the wide range of ways you can get involved
- be on hand to support you while you support Epilepsy Action.
Whatever your level of involvement, together we can help improve the lives of the 600,000 people living with epilepsy in the UK today.
Your support will make a real difference:
£200 can fund an awareness session at a school, work place or care home by one of our specialist trained volunteers
£1,000 can help our experts support 166 people newly diagnosed with epilepsy, providing advice and information when they need it most
£5,000 can fund a conference for young people with epilepsy, equipping them with the vital tools they need to manage their condition
£10,000 would allow us to mail all doctors surgeries in the UK with information about epilepsy
£35,000 can fund an epilepsy research project for one year
£50,000 can fund the placement of a Sapphire nurse in the NHS helping children or adults with epilepsy for a year.
For more information
How your company can get involved: