- This page is about events for people with epilepsy and their families
- We also have information on professional epilepsy training courses
The local services team at Epilepsy Action organises a series of events each year. They range from workshops and seminars to roadshows and activities in sport or the arts.
These events provide people with epilepsy their families, carers and professionals the opportunity to
- meet other people living with epilepsy
- get up to date information about epilepsy
- get involved, ask questions or give input
- learn more about Epilepsy Action
- take part in activities in a safe environment
Some events are run for half a day or an evening, some for a full day. Refreshments are provided with lunch being offered at full day events.
- Ticket prices where applicable cover the cost of refreshments and any literature available.
- Many events are free to attend.
- This page is updated as information and booking forms for each event is available.
- Please click on the information about the event and on the booking form to download the form.
- Bookings should be made at least seven days in advance of the event.
For more information on any event listed please contact the local services department on 0113 2108 800 or email LSO@epilepsy.org.uk
Find out what is happening in your local area including events, groups and branch activities in the latest edition of Trunk.
Local event dates
A twilight meeting for GPs, nurses, health and social care professionals interested in understanding more about Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP).
If you would like more information about any of these events, please contact our local services team here at Epilepsy Action, either by phone on 0113 210 8800 or by email to LSO@epilepsy.org.uk.