- This page is about events for people with epilepsy and their families
- We also have information on professional epilepsy training courses
The local services team at Epilepsy Action organises a series of events each year. They range from workshops and seminars to roadshows and activities in sport or the arts.
These events provide people with epilepsy their families, carers and professionals the opportunity to
- meet other people living with epilepsy
- get up to date information about epilepsy
- get involved, ask questions or give input
- learn more about Epilepsy Action
- take part in activities in a safe environment
Some events are run for half a day or an evening, some for a full day.
For more information on the events we do, please contact our local services department on 0113 2108 800 or email LSO@epilepsy.org.uk