Saturday 15 – Sunday 16 August
Join the nationwide virtual challenge, My Prudential RideLondon, and be part of the world’s greatest festival of cycling. Choose your distance, plan your route and get cycling!
There are three set cycling distances to choose from: 19 miles, 46 miles or 100 miles.
The event is free to enter and there is no minimum sponsorship pledge, we simply ask you to raise what you can. Our challenge to all our riders though is to Raise100 in honour of the Ride100 distance that began the whole event back in 2013.
If you want to set your own distance of 1km or more, why not take part in the FreeCycle.
Open to cyclists and riders of all ages and abilities, you can take part on your bike, scooter, trike or even skateboard!
Route to success
- Set yourself a distance and register for the event
- Plan your route
- Save the date: 15 - 16 August 2020
- Set up your personalised fundraising page
- The week of the ride, download the My Prudential RideLondon app, to track and log your ride
- Share your challenge on social media by tagging @epilepsyaction and using #MyPRL
- Nominate friends or family to take on their own My Prudential RideLondon challenge!