- Saturday 2 June 2018 - 10:30Springhouse Sports Club, Springhouse Road, CorringhamStanford-le-Hope, Essex, SS17 7QT, United Kingdom
If your family is affected by epilepsy, then come to our family fun day. It doesn't matter whether it's adults or children who have epilepsy in your family, there's something for all ages.
- Saturday 9 June 2018 - 10:00Ty Siamas, Eldon Square, Dolgellau, LL40 1RD, United Kingdom
Epilepsy Action Cymru is organising consultation events in North Wales during 2018. These events are aimed at anyone affected by epilepsy, including carers and family.
Come and join us and tell Epilepsy Action Cymru how a support group could help you locally.
- Saturday 9 June 2018 - 10:30City Hotel Derry, Queens Quay, Londonderry, BT48 7AS, United Kingdom
Would you like to learn more about epilepsy and emotional wellbeing? Come along to one of our information sessions at City Hotel, Derry/Londonderry BT8 7AS.
- Thursday 14 June 2018 - 17:00Blancos Hotel and Restaurant, Green Park, Port Talbot, SA12 6NT, United Kingdom
Knowledge of SUDEP is vital as part of epilepsy diagnosis, treatment, patient awareness and reducing risk. This event is for healthcare professionals and those from allied professions who work with people with epilepsy. Please note this event is for healthcare professionals only.
- Saturday 30 June 2018 - 10:00The Business Space, Chiltern House,City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL, United Kingdom
Our Living with epilepsy workshop in Truro is for people with epilepsy their families, friends, and carers, as well as professionals. The event aims to impact on the participants psychological wellbeing, quality of life, knowledge, skills and confidence for self-management.
- Saturday 30 June 2018 - 10:30Beacon Newcastle, Westgate Rd, Newcastle upon Tyne , NE4 9PQ, United Kingdom
If you have a child with epilepsy aged 8-13, then come to our family event.
- Thursday 19 July 2018 - 09:30The Kinmel and Kinspa, St George's Road, Abergele, LL22 9AS, United Kingdom
An epilepsy study day aimed at nurses who work in the field of learning disability.
- Friday 31 August 2018 - 17:00Summit Centre, The Old Drift Mine, Trelewis, Merthyr TydfilCF46 6RD, United Kingdom
Epilepsy Action Family Camp is a free residential adventure weekend from Friday 31 August to Sunday 2 September 2018. It's a really exciting opportunity for young people with epilepsy and their families to have a fantastic adventure in the Welsh Valleys.
- Sunday 24 March 2019 - 10:00 Carterton Recreation Ground, Alverscot Road, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3QP, United Kingdom
Fundraiser walk 3 X Around the Field with Boot Sale and Epilepsy stalls £6.00 per stall. Fundraisers must have an official sponser form and If you want to join the Walk please let me know withnyour detailsof address and phone number as to how many sponser forms you will need. You can email me firstname.lastname@example.org for anymore information. We are also looking to get a local Celeb to open it for us as well.
- The Melville Centre for the Arts, 3-5 Pen-Y-Pound , Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5UD, United Kingdom
Living in the Abergavenny area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our branch group meets on the first Saturday of the month from 10.30am till 12.30pm at the Melville Centre for the Arts.