- Tuesday 6 December 2016 - 09:45The Salvation Army Centre, High Street, Romford, RM1 1JJ, United Kingdom
We want to you find out about the treatment options available. Plus we want to give you a face–to–face opportunity to learn about the resources we can offer to support you in managing your epilepsy.
- Saturday 10 December 2016 - 11:00 Parkstone United Reformed Church, Commercial Rd, Poole, Dorset, BH14 0JW, United Kingdom
Bring your children along & have their photo taken with SANTA, get a present & win a prize.
All proceeds to Epilepsy Action
- Sunday 19 March 2017 - 09:00 Bradford City Centre, Bradford, BD1 1HY, United Kingdom
Epilepsy Action's very own 10k, city centre road race through the heart of Bradford, West Yorkshire. Starting and finishing in Centenary Square, the course is fast and flat, making it a fantastic race for beginners and those in search of their personal best.
The current course record is held by Tesfaye Debele with a time of 31 minutes and 2 seconds.
- Thursday 30 March 2017 - 17:00 University of Southampton, Southampton, SO17 1BJ, United Kingdom
Assessing Factors and Events that Influence Care Requirements
University of Southampton
- Sunday 23 April 2017 - 10:00 London, London, SE10 8QY, United Kingdom
The Virgin Money London Marathon is one of the World Marathon Majors. The course starts in the beautiful Greenwich Park and takes you past London’s famous sights including Cutty Sark, Canary Wharf, Tower of London and Nelson’s Column, before finishing in front of Buckingham Palace.
To find out more about Epilepsy Action at the London Marathon, please visit epilepsy.org.uk/londonmarathon
- Tithe Barn, Monk Street, St Mary's Priory Church, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5ND, United Kingdom
Living in the Abergavenny area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Coffee and chat group meets on the first Saturday of the month from 10.30am till 12.30pm at the Tithe Barn, St Mary's Priory Church.
- St Anne's Church Hall, Penparcau, Aberystwyth, SY23 1RX, United Kingdom
Do you have epilepsy? Would you like to meet other people in the Aberystwyth area with the condition? Come along to the Aberystwyth and District branch meeting on the third Wednesday of the month at 7pm.
- Café Rossi, 1 Main Street, Ballynahinch, BT24 8DN, United Kingdom
Living in the Ballynahinch area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Ballynahinch Coffee and chat group meets on the last Wednesday of each month 11.00am-12.30pm at Cafe Rossi.
- Book Rest Cafe, Basildon Library, St Martin's Square, Basildon, SS14 1EE, United Kingdom
Living in the Basildon area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Coffee and chat group meets on the third Tuesday of the month 11am to 1pm at the Book Rest cafe.
- Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, Chamberlain Square, Birmingham, B3 3DH, United Kingdom
Living in the Birmingham area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Coffee and chat group meets on the first Saturday of the month from 2pm till 4pm, at the museum cafe.