Epilepsy Action’s very own 10k, city centre road race through the heart of Bradford, West Yorkshire. Starting and finishing in Centenary Square/City Park, the course is fast and flat, making it a fantastic race for beginners and those in search of their personal best.
The current course record is held by Tesfaye Debele with a time of 31 minutes and 2 seconds.
- Flat, fast course
- Under UK Athletics rules - licence number 23075
- Free technical t-shirt
- Route closed to traffic
- Chip timing
- Text message results service on the day
- Baggage storage facilities
- Water station and drinks at finish
- Prizes for male and female first, second and third and extensive Veterans categories
If you notice an error with this entry, please tell us by emailing email@example.com