This epilepsy open day, taking place on Saturday 24 February from 10.00am - 2.30pm, is a free informal event run by Epilepsy Action for people with epilepsy and their carers. It will aim to provide awareness of treatment available for epilepsy in Derby, provide knowledge of resources from Epilepsy Action and look into the possibility of setting up a new local support group.
It will provide a face-to-face opportunity to learn about the variety of resources on offer from Epilepsy Action to support people affected by epilepsy.
Join us at our Derby 'open morning' and:
- Find out about your local service provision
- Have a face to face opportunity to learn about the variety of resources on offer
- Learn about the different volunteering opportunities with Epilepsy Action
- Discuss the possibility of opening a new local support group
- Hear from epilepsy specialist nurses
- Listen to personal stories from two local people
Everyone is welcome, tea, coffee and lunch provided. If you need more information please contact Will Butterworth, Epilepsy Action Central England Manager on 0777 083 7970 or email email@example.com
Book your free place Book now
If you notice an error with this entry, please tell us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org