Come along to the Epilepsy explained event. It is for anyone who wants to learn more about the condition, including those who are newly diagnosed, family members and professionals. It's a great opportunity to hear from professionals, learn about epilepsy, ask your own questions, and meet others affected by epilepsy.
Come along and you will have the opportunity to:
- listen and speak to healthcare professionals who understand epilepsy
- learn about epilepsy – symptoms, treatments and how it affects people
- ask questions as well as meet others affected by epilepsy
- Dr Ravi Kumar, paediatric epilepsy specialist - Evelina Children's Hospital
- Dr Sarah Aylett paediatric epilepsy specialist - Great Ormond St Hospital
- Sally Ann Remnant, epilepsy nurse specialist
- Shelly Brett, epilepsy nurse specialist
- Janine Cobby, Meath Epilepsy Trust
Tickets: £10 delegate, £8 member, £6 concession, £4 member concession
Please book your place online. Or, if you prefer, you can book with Local Services by telephone on 0113 210 8781.
If you notice an error with this entry, please tell us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org