The Guildford and Godalming Branch meets on the first Wednesday of each month except during August. The branch meets from 7.30pm until 9.30pm. There are opportunities to hear from speakers, and enjoy some social activities and light refreshments.
Branch meetings alternate between two locations: Saviour's Church Hall and the Meath Epilepsy Trust.
Meath Epilepsy Trust
Surrey GU7 2QH
St Saviour's Church Hall
- February – Meetings at Meath – Godalming
- March and April – meetings at St Saviours Guildford
- May – meetings at the Meath in Godalming
- June and July – meetings at St Saviours Guildford
- August – no meetings
- September – meeting at Meath in Godalming
- October and November – meetings at St Saviours in Guildford
- December – Christmas Party meeting at Meath in Godalming
For more information contact Elaine.
If you notice an error with this entry, please tell us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org