We want to you find out about the treatment options available. Plus we want to give you a face–to–face opportunity to learn about the resources we can offer to support you in managing your epilepsy.
By coming, you'll:
- get to know the treatments available for epilepsy beyond medication
- learn about the eight steps we suggest to better treatment
- find out about how Epilepsy Action can help you
- learn new skills to help manage health and wellbeing
- get better quality of life through self–care
The events aim to impact on your self-management levels, psychological wellbeing, quality of life, knowledge, skills and confidence.
- Jayam Lazarus, Consultant Neurologist
- Karen Evans, epilepsy specialist nurse
- Plus practitioners in mindfulness, wellness and first aid.
Tickets start at just £4.
This is one of a series of workshop events across the UK we'll be running on the same topics over 2016.
People with epilepsy and anyone with an interest in treatment options and better self-management.
Of the 600,000 people living with epilepsy in the UK, around 288,000 are still experiencing seizures. We estimate that with better treatment 108,000 more people could become seizure free. These events support and encourage people whose seizures are not controlled to ask for better treatment and encourage increased self-management.
This event is sponsored by LivaNova. LivaNova developed and markets the Vagal Nerve Stimulation (VNS) therapy system. LivaNova has no editoral control on the content.
If you notice an error with this entry, please tell us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org