Why should I come to a Living With Epilepsy event?
Of the 600,000 people with epilepsy in the UK, around half of those are still having seizures. We think that, with better treatment, 100,000 more people could be seizure–free.
At this event, we want to you find out about the treatment options available. Plus we want to give you a face–to–face opportunity to learn about the resources we can offer to support you in managing your epilepsy.
By coming, you'll:
- get to know the treatments available for epilepsy beyond medication
- learn about the eight steps we suggest to better treatment
- find out about how Epilepsy Action can help you
- learn new skills to help manage health and wellbeing
- get better quality of life through self–care
Where and when are these events?
|Saturday 14 January 2017||Porthmadog: Y Ganolfan Community Centre, Learn more||Book free places|
|Saturday 18 February 2017||Caernavon: Y Galeri, Y Doc Victoria Learn more||Book free places|
|Tuesday 21 February 2017||Southampton: Southampton Solent University, Learn more||Book places|