Why should I come to a Living With Epilepsy event?
Of the 600,000 people with epilepsy in the UK, around half of those are still having seizures. We think that, with better treatment, 100,000 more people could be seizure–free.
At this event, we want you to find out about the treatment options available. Plus we want to give you a face–to–face opportunity to learn about the resources we can offer to support you in managing your epilepsy.
By coming, you'll:
- get to know the treatments available for epilepsy beyond medication
- learn about the eight steps we suggest to better treatment
- find out about how Epilepsy Action can help you
- learn new skills to help manage health and wellbeing
- get better quality of life through self–care
Where and when are these events?
|Saturday 1 July 2017||London: Ealing Green Church Centre, Ealing Green, London, W5 5QTLearn more||Book now|
|Saturday 8 July 2017||Norwich: 2 Millennium Plain, Norwich, NR2 1TF Learn more||Book now|
|Saturday 9 September 2017||Gloucester: TBA, Gloucester|
|Saturday 9 September 2017||Bangor: Ty Gwydr Greenhouse, Trevelyan Terrace, High Street, Bangor, LL57 1AX Learn more||Book now|
|Saturday 30 September 2017||Nottingham: Jurys Inn, Waterfront Plaza, Station Street, Nottingham Learn more||Book now|