Are you confused about what the changes to benefits mean for you?
You will have the opportunity to:
- Find out more about Employment Support Allowance (ESA) and Personal Independence Payment (PIP) from benefits experts
- Ask questions and take part in interactive workshops
- Get information about making a claim and the assessment process
- Learn how to appeal a benefits decision
These events are free, but places are limited and booking is essential.
- Map and directions.
- Please contact us on 0113 210 8889 if you have any accessibility issues or questions.
- Fully accessible venue
Any comments about epilepsy or benefits? Or about these events? Send an email to the organisers via firstname.lastname@example.org
|10.10am||How does your epilepsy affect you and your claim?|
|10:55am||Workshop A: Introduction to Employment Support Allowance (ESA)||Workshop B: Introduction to Personal Independence Payment (PIP)|
|11.40am||Workshop A: Introduction to Employment Support Allowance (ESA)||Workshop B: Introduction to Personal Independence Payment (PIP)|
Free lunch provided (please indicate any dietary requirements when booking) and opportunity to visit information stands
Claiming ESA and PIP and the face-to-face medical assessments
|3.10pm||Question and answer session, and feedback|
If you notice an error with this entry, please tell us by emailing email@example.com