- Wednesday 14 November 2018 - 18:30 The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Queens Square, London, WC1N 3BG, United Kingdom
Supporting individuals and family through brain surgery.
- Saturday 17 November 2018 - 10:00We The Curious, One Millennium Square, Anchor Road, Bristol, BS1 5DB, United Kingdom
This event is now fully booked, however we are hoping to start a new support group in Bristol as a legacy from the event. To find out more about that group or to stay up to date with the work of Epilepsy Action please Keep in Touch.
At this event, children will enjoy exciting activities, arts and crafts sessions and more. For parents, there'll be workshops from expert speakers, time to meet other families and speak with healthcare professionals. Booking your place for this event is essential as the venue only has capacity for 30 families.
- Thursday 22 November 2018 - 20:00 Live Theatre Studio, 27-29 Broad Chare, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3DQ, United Kingdom
Presented by Operating Theatre in conjunction with Newcastle University and the CANDO Project.
- Sunday 24 March 2019 (All day) Carterton Recreation Ground, Alverscot Road, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3QP, United Kingdom
Fundraiser walk 3 times around the field with boot sale and epilepsy stalls, £6.00 per stall. Fundraisers must have an official sponsor form. If you want to join the walk, please let me know with your address details and phone number as well as how many sponsor forms you will need. You can email me firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We are also looking to get a local celebrity to open it for us.
- The Melville Centre for the Arts, 3-5 Pen-Y-Pound , Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5UD, United Kingdom
Living in the Abergavenny area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our branch group meets on the first Saturday of the month from 10.30am till 12.30pm at the Melville Centre for the Arts.
- Hesketh House, Bridge Street, Abergele, Clwyd, LL22 7HA, United Kingdom
Live in the Abergele area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Abergele coffee and chat group meets on the first Thursday of every month 10am-12pm at Itaca Internet Café, Hesketh House, Bridge Street, Abergele, LL22 7HA
- Tesco Community Space Room, Park Avenue, Aberystwyth, SY23 1PB, United Kingdom
Living in the Aberystwyth area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Coffee and chat group meets second Saturday of the month 11.00am - 1.00pm at the Tesco community space room, Park Avenue.
- Café Rossi, 1 Main Street, Ballynahinch, BT24 8DN, United Kingdom
Living in the Ballynahinch area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Ballynahinch Coffee and chat group meets on the last Wednesday of each month 11.00am-12.30pm at Cafe Rossi. Please note - there are no meetings in July or August, the next meeting is 26 September.
- Book Rest Cafe, Basildon Library, St Martin's Square, Basildon, SS14 1EE, United Kingdom
Living in the Basildon area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Coffee and chat group meets on the third Tuesday of the month 11am to 1pm at the Book Rest cafe.
- Waitrose Café, Basing View, Basingstoke, RG21 4YY, United Kingdom
Live in the Basingstoke area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Basingstoke coffee and chat group meets on the fourth Tuesday of every month 6pm-8pm at Waitrose Café, Basing View, Basingstoke RG21 4YY. Please note, the first meeting is on 28 August 2018.