This event happened in the past, find more events near here.
A face–to–face opportunity to learn about available treatment options and resources we can offer to support you in managing your epilepsy.
By coming, you'll:
- get to know the treatments available for epilepsy beyond medication
- learn about the eight steps we suggest to better treatment
- find out about how Epilepsy Action can help you
- learn new skills to help manage health and wellbeing
- get better quality of life through self–care
The events aim to impact on your self-management levels, psychological wellbeing, quality of life, knowledge, skills and confidence.
Speakers (to be confirmed)
- Manjunath Prasad, Consultant Neurosurgeon, South Tees Hospitals
- Eman Altuwaijri, Researcher at Durham University
- plus a first aid demonstration by St John Ambulance
Tickets start at just £4.
Event runs 9:45am-3pm.
This is one of a series of workshop events across the UK we'll be running on the same topics over 2016.
“Full of good quality information, a big help in being able to ask son's own consultant about options. Given me much more hope for my son's future health and control of his seizures” - feedback from one of our events in 2015
This event is sponsored by LivaNova. LivaNova developed and markets the Vagal Nerve Stimulation (VNS) therapy system. LivaNova has no editoral control on the content.
If you notice an error with this entry, please tell us by emailing email@example.com