- Thursday 25 October 2018 - 09:30Birmingham Repertory Theatre, 6 Centenary Square, Birmingham, B1 2EP, United Kingdom
If you have a child with epilepsy (aged 18 and under) then we have the event for you! Expert speakers from Birmingham hospitals will deliver informative sessions during the morning. Lunch will be provided and in the afternoon you can speak to specialist nurses and Epilepsy Action volunteers about local support.
The event is aimed at parents/carers only. It is not suitable for children.
- Wednesday 14 November 2018 - 18:30 The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Queens Square, London, WC1N 3BG, United Kingdom
Supporting individuals and family through brain surgery.
- Saturday 17 November 2018 - 10:00We The Curious, One Millennium Square, Anchor Road, Bristol, BS1 5DB, United Kingdom
If you have a child with epilepsy, we have the event for you! Join Epilepsy Action for a fun-filled event at We The Curious.
At this event, children will enjoy exciting activities, arts and crafts sessions and more. For parents, there'll be workshops from expert speakers, time to meet other families and speak with healthcare professionals. Booking your place for this event is essential as the venue only has capacity for 30 families.
- Thursday 22 November 2018 - 20:00 Live Theatre Studio, 27-29 Broad Chare, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3DQ, United Kingdom
Presented by Operating Theatre in conjunction with Newcastle University and the CANDO Project.
- Sunday 24 March 2019 (All day) Carterton Recreation Ground, Alverscot Road, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3QP, United Kingdom
Fundraiser walk 3 times around the field with boot sale and epilepsy stalls, £6.00 per stall. Fundraisers must have an official sponsor form. If you want to join the walk, please let me know with your address details and phone number as well as how many sponsor forms you will need. You can email me firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We are also looking to get a local celebrity to open it for us.
- The Melville Centre for the Arts, 3-5 Pen-Y-Pound , Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5UD, United Kingdom
Living in the Abergavenny area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our branch group meets on the first Saturday of the month from 10.30am till 12.30pm at the Melville Centre for the Arts.
- Hesketh House, Bridge Street, Abergele, Clwyd, LL22 7HA, United Kingdom
Live in the Abergele area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Abergele coffee and chat group meets on the first Thursday of every month 10am-12pm at Itaca Internet Café, Hesketh House, Bridge Street, Abergele, LL22 7HA
- Tesco Community Space Room, Park Avenue, Aberystwyth, SY23 1PB, United Kingdom
Living in the Aberystwyth area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Coffee and chat group meets second Saturday of the month 11.00am - 1.00pm at the Tesco community space room, Park Avenue.
- Café Rossi, 1 Main Street, Ballynahinch, BT24 8DN, United Kingdom
Living in the Ballynahinch area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Ballynahinch Coffee and chat group meets on the last Wednesday of each month 11.00am-12.30pm at Cafe Rossi. Please note - there are no meetings in July or August, the next meeting is 26 September.
- Book Rest Cafe, Basildon Library, St Martin's Square, Basildon, SS14 1EE, United Kingdom
Living in the Basildon area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Coffee and chat group meets on the third Tuesday of the month 11am to 1pm at the Book Rest cafe.