The event aims to impact on the participants’ self-management levels, psychological wellbeing, quality of life, knowledge, skills and confidence.
Of the 600,000 people living with epilepsy in the UK, around 288,000 are still experiencing seizures. We estimate that with better treatment 108,000 more people could become seizure free. These events support and encourage people whose seizures are not controlled to ask for better treatment and encourage increased self-management.
- Learn new skills to help manage your health and well being
- Importance of good mental health
- Achieve a better quality of life through self-care
- Practical information around equality and benefits
- Awareness of treatment available for epilepsy including medication, VNS and surgery
£4 member concession
For more details contact Will Butterworth, Central England Manager for local services on 07770 837970 or email email@example.com
If you notice an error with this entry, please tell us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org