- Saturday 24 March 2018 - 10:00 Barrington Theatre , Penny's Walk, Ferndown, Dorset , BH22 9TH, United Kingdom
For the tenth anniversary of Cassidy Megan's annual event created in 2008 to raise epilepsy awareness - we are celebrating Purple Day in Ferndown!
From 10am until 4pm, there will be Epilepsy Action information and merchandise available and a tombola.
- Saturday 24 March 2018 - 18:00 The Pontardawe Inn, 123 Herbert Road, Pontardawe, SA8 4AD, United Kingdom
A evening of music with local artists. A wide variety of musical styles on show. Food will be available for those who want it.
A collection will be made, so dig deep!!
- Monday 26 March 2018 - 10:00 Girdwood Community Hub, 10 Girdwood Avenue, Belfast, Antrim, BT14 6EG, United Kingdom
26 March is Purple Day, global awareness day for epilepsy. 2018 is the 10th anniversary of Purple Day, so an extra special year for epilepsy awareness.
Raising awareness about epilepsy is really important to me, as my son Matt has epilepsy and has often encountered a lack of understanding and awareness about epilepsy.
I’d like to invite you to come and help us celebrate Purple Day at our Epilepsy Awareness Morning in aid of Epilepsy Action Northern Ireland.
- Monday 26 March 2018 - 20:00 Xcel Bowl, Llansteffan Road, Johnstown Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire, SA31 3BP, United Kingdom
Join in our fun ten-pin bowling competition.
- Saturday 14 April 2018 - 10:00Canolfan Ebeneser, Styd Y Bont, Llangefni, LL77 7PN, United Kingdom
Epilepsy Action Cymru is organising consultation events in North Wales during 2018. These events are aimed at anyone affected by epilepsy, including their carers and family
- Saturday 9 June 2018 - 10:00Ty Siamas, Eldon Square, Dolgellau, LL40 1RD, United Kingdom
Epilepsy Action Cymru is organising consultation events in North Wales during 2018. These events are aimed at anyone affected by epilepsy, including carers and family.
Come and join us and tell Epilepsy Action Cymru how a support group could help you locally.
- Thursday 14 June 2018 - 17:00Blacno's Hotel and Restaurant, Green Park, Port Talbot, SA12 6NT, United Kingdom
Knowledge of SUDEP is vital as part of epilepsy diagnosis, treatment, patient awareness and reducing risk. This event is for healthcare professionals and those from allied professions who work with people with epilepsy. Please note this event is for healthcare professionals only.
- Friday 31 August 2018 - 17:00Summit Centre, The Old Drift Mine, Trelewis, Merthyr TydfilCF46 6RD, United Kingdom
Epilepsy Action Family Camp is a free residential adventure weekend from Friday 31 August to Sunday 2 September 2018. It's a really exciting opportunity for young people with epilepsy and their families to have a fantastic adventure in the Welsh Valleys.
- The Melville Centre for the Arts, 3-5 Pen-Y-Pound , Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5UD, United Kingdom
Living in the Abergavenny area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our branch group meets on the first Saturday of the month from 10.30am till 12.30pm at the Melville Centre for the Arts.
- Hesketh House, Bridge Street, Abergele, Clwyd, LL22 7HA, United Kingdom
Live in the Abergele area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Abergele coffee and chat group meets on the first Thursday of every month 10am-12pm at Itaca Internet Café, Hesketh House, Bridge Street, Abergele, LL22 7HA