- Sunday 24 March 2019 (All day) Carterton Recreation Ground, Alverscot Road, Carterton, OX18 3QP, United Kingdom
Fundraiser walk 3 times around the field with boot sale and epilepsy stalls, £6.00 per stall. Fundraisers must have an official sponsor form. If you want to join the walk, please let me know with your address details and phone number as well as how many sponsor forms you will need. You can email me firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We are also looking to get a local celebrity to open it for us.
- Sunday 14 April 2019 - 10:00Loughborough University, East entrance,Epinal Way, Loughborough, LE11 3TU, United Kingdom
Train with champions! Join other young people affected by epilepsy and have sporting fun with British Athletics team members, Beth Dobbin and Zac Shaw who have epilepsy.
They will offer coaching tips and support, in the world class facilities of Loughborough University.
- Tuesday 23 April 2019 - 18:00Central Hall, St Mary Street, Southamption, SO14 1NF, United Kingdom
Come and meet other people living with epilepsy in Southampton and get to know the epilepsy specialist nurses from Southampton General Hospital
- Saturday 27 April 2019 - 09:15Underbank Activity Centre, Oaks Lane,Stocksbridge, Sheffield, S36 4GH, United Kingdom
At this family adventure day young people can join others affected by epilepsy to have fun, make memories and share experiences.
This family fun day will bring together children and young people with epilepsy aged from 10 to 18 to enjoy adventures outdoors. Siblings and parents can join in the fun. Healthcare professionals, Epilepsy Action volunteers and staff will be available to provide information and support.
Leave with a big smile on your face, a sense of achievement and knowing you are not alone.
- Wednesday 5 June 2019 - 09:00The Kinmel and Kinspa, St George's Road, Abergele, LL22 9AS, United Kingdom
This event is for healthcare professionals and learning disability nurses who work with people with epilepsy.
- The Melville Centre for the Arts, 3-5 Pen-Y-Pound , Abergavenny, NP7 5UD, United Kingdom
Living in the Abergavenny area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our branch group meets on the first Saturday of the month from 10.30am till 12.30pm at the Melville Centre for the Arts.
- Hesketh House, Bridge Street, Abergele, LL22 7HA, United Kingdom
Live in the Abergele area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Abergele coffee and chat group meets on the first Thursday of every month 10am-12pm at Itaca Internet Café, Hesketh House, Bridge Street, Abergele, LL22 7HA
- Tesco Community Space Room, Park Avenue, Aberystwyth, SY23 1PB, United Kingdom
Living in the Aberystwyth area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Coffee and chat group meets second Saturday of the month 11.00am - 1.00pm at the Tesco community space room, Park Avenue.
- Unit 6, Stonehedge Walk, Amesbury, SP4 7DR, United Kingdom
Live in the Amesbury area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Amesbury coffee and chat group meets on the third Saturday of the month at A Date With Thyme between 4pm and 6pm. The first meeting will be on Saturday 16 March.
- Café Rossi, 1 Main Street, Ballynahinch, BT24 8DN, United Kingdom
Living in the Ballynahinch area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Ballynahinch Coffee and chat group meets on the last Wednesday of each month 11.00am-12.30pm at Cafe Rossi.