Our Living with epilepsy workshop in Truro is for people with epilepsy their families, friends, and carers, as well as professionals. The event aims to impact on the participants psychological wellbeing, quality of life, knowledge, skills and confidence for self-management.
Of the 600,000 people living with epilepsy in the UK, around 288,000 are still experiencing seizures. We estimate that with better treatment 108,000 more people could become seizure free. These events support and encourage people whose seizures are not controlled to ask for better treatment and encourage increased self-management.
- Learn new skills to help manage your health and wellbeing
- Find out about other epilepsy treatments that may work for you
- Take home our ‘eight-steps to better treatment’ plan
- Hear from speakers on the day, including:
- Caryn Joy - Epilepsy Specialist Nurse
- Lottie Pagram - personal experience of VNS
- Julie Ford
- Mary Parrett
- Full speaker details TBC
- Hear personal stories and meet other people affected by epilepsy
If you notice an error with this entry, please tell us by emailing email@example.com