- Saturday 30 June 2018 - 10:00The Business Space, Chiltern House,City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL, United Kingdom
Our Living with epilepsy workshop in Truro is for people with epilepsy their families, friends, and carers, as well as professionals. The event aims to impact on the participants psychological wellbeing, quality of life, knowledge, skills and confidence for self-management.
- Saturday 30 June 2018 - 10:30Beacon Newcastle, Westgate Rd, Newcastle upon Tyne , NE4 9PQ, United Kingdom
If you have a child with epilepsy aged 8-13, then come to our family event.
- Sunday 1 July 2018 - 10:00 Toynton Close, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN6 8AL, United Kingdom
Sponsored Walk for brain injury/epilepsy charity of your choice
- Thursday 19 July 2018 - 09:30The Kinmel and Kinspa, St George's Road, Abergele, LL22 9AS, United Kingdom
An epilepsy study day aimed at nurses who work in the field of learning disability.
- Sunday 19 August 2018 - 11:00The Jungle NI, 60 Desertmartin Road, Moneymore, BT45 7RB, United Kingdom
If you have a child with epilepsy under the age of 16, then come to our event in Moneymore at JungleNI from 11.00am - 3.00pm. The whole family is welcome!
- Friday 31 August 2018 - 17:00Summit Centre, The Old Drift Mine, Trelewis, Merthyr TydfilCF46 6RD, United Kingdom
Epilepsy Action Family Camp is a free residential adventure weekend from Friday 31 August to Sunday 2 September 2018. It's a really exciting opportunity for young people with epilepsy and their families to have a fantastic adventure in the Welsh Valleys.
- Sunday 24 March 2019 - 10:00 Carterton Recreation Ground, Alverscot Road, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3QP, United Kingdom
Fundraiser walk 3 X Around the Field with Boot Sale and Epilepsy stalls £6.00 per stall. Fundraisers must have an official sponser form and If you want to join the Walk please let me know withnyour detailsof address and phone number as to how many sponser forms you will need. You can email me firstname.lastname@example.org for anymore information. We are also looking to get a local Celeb to open it for us as well.
- The Melville Centre for the Arts, 3-5 Pen-Y-Pound , Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5UD, United Kingdom
Living in the Abergavenny area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our branch group meets on the first Saturday of the month from 10.30am till 12.30pm at the Melville Centre for the Arts.
- Hesketh House, Bridge Street, Abergele, Clwyd, LL22 7HA, United Kingdom
Live in the Abergele area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Abergele coffee and chat group meets on the first Thursday of every month 10am-12pm at Itaca Internet Café, Hesketh House, Bridge Street, Abergele, LL22 7HA
- Tesco Community Space Room, Park Avenue, Aberystwyth, SY23 1PB, United Kingdom
Living in the Aberystwyth area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Coffee and chat group meets second Saturday of the month 11.00am - 1.00pm at the Tesco community space room, Park Avenue.