- Thursday 26 October 2017 - 10:00 The Bobbing John, 46 Drysdale St, Alloa , FK10 1JL, United Kingdom
Friends Connected is a social group for adults with epilepsy which meets on a regular basis.
The main aim of the group is to bring people with epilepsy together, to get to know each other and enjoy themselves in a social setting.
People attending are expected to pay their own expenses.
For further information about events in Forth Valley, or to book a place, contact Gill or Ewan at the office on 01324.673750.
- Thursday 26 October 2017 - 17:00 Fullerton ConneXions Church, Church Street, Irvine, KA12 8PE, United Kingdom
Please join us for our support group for people with epilepsy with Gareth Davison, Epilepsy Specialist Nurse and Jim Thompson.
For more information about events in Ayrshire & Arran, please contact Jim at 07585.570.466.
- Monday 30 October 2017 - 09:30Railway Meadow, Beckside Rd, Dalton in Furness, Cumbria, LA15 8DP, United Kingdom
This is a free informal event run by Epilepsy Action for people with epilepsy and their carers. The open morning will aim to provide awareness of treatment available for epilepsy in Cumbia, provide knowledge of resources from Epilepsy Action and look into the possibility of setting up a new local support group.
- Thursday 16 November 2017 - 10:30 100 Wellington Street, Glasgow, G2 6DH, United Kingdom
This session can’t cure memory problems, but will help you learn how to make the most of your memory by using practical strategies, techniques and technology.
This course is free of charge to anyone with epilepsy, their family and unpaid carers. If
you would like to attend, phone the office to reserve a place.
- Wednesday 22 November 2017 - 10:00 Health Education Room, Clackmannanshire Community Healthcare CentreHallpark Road, Sauchie, FK10 3JQ, United Kingdom
Please join us for our bi-monthly epilepsy information and support group. The speaker for this event is to advised.
This event is open to anyone with epilepsy, their family, friends and unpaid carers.
For further information about events in Forth Valley or to book a place, contact Gill or Ewan at 01324 673750.
- Sunday 3 December 2017 - 09:40Lister Park, Bradford, BD9 4NR, United Kingdom
Dress up and run as Rudolph, Dasher or Prancer in Epilepsy Action’s very own 5km festive family fun run. Taking place in Lister Park, Bradford, the route stays entirely within the grounds of the park.
- Thursday 15 February 2018 - 09:00 Institute of Neurology, 33 Queen Square, London, WC1N 3AY, United Kingdom
A well-established annual 1-day course for junior doctors and other health professionals with an interest in epilepsy.
- Tithe Barn, Monk Street, St Mary's Priory Church, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5ND, United Kingdom
Living in the Abergavenny area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Coffee and chat group meets on the first Saturday of the month from 10.30am till 12.30pm at the Tithe Barn, St Mary's Priory Church.
- Hesketh House, Bridge Street, Abergele, Clwyd, LL22 7HA, United Kingdom
Live in the Abergele area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Abergele coffee and chat group meets on the first Thursday of every month 10am-12pm at Itaca Internet Café, Hesketh House, Bridge Street, Abergele, LL22 7HA
- Hesketh House, Bridge Street, Abergele, LL22 7HA, United Kingdom
Live in the Abergele area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our new Coffee and chat group will meet for the first time on April 6 2017 at 10am at Itaca Internet Café, Hesketh House, Bridge Street, Abergele, LL22 7HA