- Saturday 18 August 2018 Sheffield Cathedral forecourt, Church Street, Sheffield, S. Yorks., S1 1HA, United Kingdom
This is a family friendly sponsored walk of 3 mile easy going trail suitable for push-chairs, wheelchairs and mobility scooters. The walk will explore the development of the city and is entitled Sheffield – A Civilised Place. The walk was developed by the Institution of Civil Engineers who celebrate their 200th anniversary this year.
- Sunday 19 August 2018The Jungle NI, 60 Desertmartin Road, Moneymore, BT45 7RB, United Kingdom
If you have a child with epilepsy under the age of 16, then come to our event in Moneymore at JungleNI from 11.00am - 3.00pm. The whole family is welcome!
- Friday 31 August 2018Summit Centre, The Old Drift Mine, Trelewis, Merthyr TydfilCF46 6RD, United Kingdom
Epilepsy Action Family Camp is a free residential adventure weekend from Friday 31 August to Sunday 2 September 2018. It's a really exciting opportunity for young people with epilepsy and their families to have a fantastic adventure in the Welsh Valleys.
- Sunday 24 March 2019 Carterton Recreation Ground, Alverscot Road, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3QP, United Kingdom
Fundraiser walk 3 times around the field with boot sale and epilepsy stalls, £6.00 per stall. Fundraisers must have an official sponsor form. If you want to join the walk, please let me know with your address details and phone number as well as how many sponsor forms you will need. You can email me firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We are also looking to get a local celebrity to open it for us.
- The Melville Centre for the Arts, 3-5 Pen-Y-Pound , Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5UD, United Kingdom
Living in the Abergavenny area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our branch group meets on the first Saturday of the month from 10.30am till 12.30pm at the Melville Centre for the Arts.
- Hesketh House, Bridge Street, Abergele, Clwyd, LL22 7HA, United Kingdom
Live in the Abergele area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Abergele coffee and chat group meets on the first Thursday of every month 10am-12pm at Itaca Internet Café, Hesketh House, Bridge Street, Abergele, LL22 7HA
- Tesco Community Space Room, Park Avenue, Aberystwyth, SY23 1PB, United Kingdom
Living in the Aberystwyth area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Coffee and chat group meets second Saturday of the month 11.00am - 1.00pm at the Tesco community space room, Park Avenue.
- Café Rossi, 1 Main Street, Ballynahinch, BT24 8DN, United Kingdom
Living in the Ballynahinch area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Ballynahinch Coffee and chat group meets on the last Wednesday of each month 11.00am-12.30pm at Cafe Rossi. Please note - there are no meetings in July or August, the next meeting is 26 September.
- Book Rest Cafe, Basildon Library, St Martin's Square, Basildon, SS14 1EE, United Kingdom
Living in the Basildon area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Coffee and chat group meets on the third Tuesday of the month 11am to 1pm at the Book Rest cafe.
- Waitrose Café, Basing View, Basingstoke, RG21 4YY, United Kingdom
Live in the Basingstoke area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Basingstoke coffee and chat group meets on the fourth Tuesday of every month 6pm-8pm at Waitrose Café, Basing View, Basingstoke RG21 4YY. Please note, the first meeting is on 28 August 2018.