- Saturday 24 February 2018 - 10:00Aston Court Hotel, Midland Road, Derby, DE1 2SL, United Kingdom
This epilepsy open day, taking place on Saturday 24 February from 10.00am - 2.30pm, is a free informal event run by Epilepsy Action for people with epilepsy and their carers. It will aim to provide awareness of treatment available for epilepsy in Derby, provide knowledge of resources from Epilepsy Action and look into the possibility of setting up a new local support group.
- Saturday 10 March 2018 - 14:00 Education Centre 3, Preston Road, Chorley, PR7 1PP, United Kingdom
- Newly diagnosed with epilepsy
- Supporting a child or young person with epilepsy
- Living with epilepsy
- A professional working with people who have epilepsy
- Or would like to know more about epilepsy
Come to NHS Lancashire teaching hospitals Epilepsy Engagement Event. Featuring lots of information, games, videos, VR first aid, refreshments and entertainment. Saturday 10th March, 2-5pm, Chorley Hospital.
- Saturday 14 April 2018 - 10:00Canolfan Ebeneser, Styd Y Bont, Llangefni, LL77 7PN, United Kingdom
Epilepsy Action Cymru is organising consultation events in North Wales during 2018. These events are aimed at anyone affected by epilepsy, including their carers and family
- The Melville Centre for the Arts, 3-5 Pen-Y-Pound , Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5UD, United Kingdom
Living in the Abergavenny area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our branch group meets on the first Saturday of the month from 10.30am till 12.30pm at the Melville Centre for the Arts.
- Hesketh House, Bridge Street, Abergele, Clwyd, LL22 7HA, United Kingdom
Live in the Abergele area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Abergele coffee and chat group meets on the first Thursday of every month 10am-12pm at Itaca Internet Café, Hesketh House, Bridge Street, Abergele, LL22 7HA
- Tesco Community Space Room, Park Avenue, Aberystwyth, SY23 1PB, United Kingdom
Living in the Aberystwyth area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Coffee and chat group meets second Saturday of the month 11.00am - 1.00pm at the Tesco community space room, Park Avenue.
- Café Rossi, 1 Main Street, Ballynahinch, BT24 8DN, United Kingdom
Living in the Ballynahinch area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Ballynahinch Coffee and chat group meets on the last Wednesday of each month 11.00am-12.30pm at Cafe Rossi.
- Book Rest Cafe, Basildon Library, St Martin's Square, Basildon, SS14 1EE, United Kingdom
Living in the Basildon area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Coffee and chat group meets on the third Tuesday of the month 11am to 1pm at the Book Rest cafe.
- Caffè Nero, Fountain Street, Belfast, BT1 6ET, United Kingdom
Living in the Belfast area? Meet other people living with epilepsy in a relaxed setting. Our Belfast Coffee and chat group meets on the first Thursday of each month 11.00am-12.30pm at Caffe Nero on Fountain Street. Everyone welcome!
- Fort William, Highland, PH33 6EN, United Kingdom
Join Epilepsy Action for this exciting weekend challenge conquering Ben Nevis! The challenge takes you into the heart of the breath taking Western Highlands in order to conquer the highest peak in Britain set at 1,343m (4,409ft) above sea level.