The York branch arranges a varied programme for further details please contact Nadia on 01904 760895.
In 2018 the York branch will meet on the second Tuesday of the month at a variety of venues.
- 8 May - Annual walk meet at 7.00pm. Route to be decided. Contact branch
- 12 June - Cruise down the Ouse boat trip. Meet on King’s Staith 7.00pm. Barding at 7.30pm landing at 8.30pm.
- 10 July - Trip to the seaside. Contact branch for destination. Outing may be moved to the following weekend.
- 14 August - Nadia’s, gathering and chat 7.00pm – 7.30pm. Food provided or please bring something. Contact branch for venue
- 11 September - Pamper night at Sally’s 7.00pm – 7.30pm. Have your nails manicured or painted by Lorna or Claire. Contact branch for venue.
- 9 October - AGM, meet 7.15pm for 7.30pm All ideas welcome for next year’s program. Contact branch for venue.
- 13 November - Indoor bowls at New Earswick bowling club, Huntington Rd, Huntington, York YO32 9PX. Contact branch for times
- 11 December - Christmas Meal. Contact branch for venue.
If you notice an error with this entry, please tell us by emailing email@example.com