The York branch arranges a varied programme. For further details please contact Nadia on 01904 760895.
Our coffee and chat and branch meetings are currently suspended due to COVID-19. Find out more about our support for you during this time.
In 2020 the York branch plan to meet at a variety of venues. Anyone with epilepsy, family members or carers are welcome.
- 14 January 2020 - Pantomime: Sleeping Beauty at York Theatre Royal, St Leonard’s Place, York, YOI 7HD. Meet in the foyer at 7pm. You will need to book a ticket from the theatre box office.
- 11 February - Rainbow’s, 15-17 Bootham, York, YO30 7BW. Ceramic Painting session. Contact branch for times.
- 12 May - Annual Walk at 7pm. Contact branch for meeting place and route.
- 9 June - 7.30pm Pub night at Watergate Inn, 24 Walmgate, York, YO1 9TJ. Meet for a chat and a cold drink, hopefully in the beer garden overlooking the River Foss.
- 11 or 18 July - Day out to Scarborough Sealife Centre. Contact branch for definite day, time and meeting place in York or Scarborough.
- 8 September - 7.30pm Pub night at The Postern Gate (Wetherspoons), 90 Piccadilly, York. YOI 9NX. Hopefully in the beer garden overlooking the River Foss and Castle Museum.
- 10 November - Cinema evening – contact branch for venue and times. The film choice will depend on what’s on release in November, but plenty of popcorn is guaranteed.
- 8 December - Christmas Meal. Contact branch for venue and times, but it’s going to be great food.
If you notice an error with this entry, please tell us by emailing email@example.com