The York branch arranges a varied programme for further details please contact Nadia on 01904 760895.
In 2019 the York branch will meet at a variety of venues. Anyone with epilepsy, family members or carers are welcome.
- January - Pantomime trip - unfortunately all tickets are already sold.
- 12 February - Rainbows 15-17 Bootham, York, YO30 7BW - Ceremic painting evening - contact branch for times.
- 12 March 7-7:30am - Pot luck food party - bring along a dish of your choice. Contact branch for venue.
- 19 April 7:30pm - Games night - beetle drive, bingo and other games. Contact branch for venue.
- 14 May 7:00pm - Annual walk. Contact branch for starting point.
- 11 June 7:30pm - Pub night at Lamb and Lion, 2-4 High Petergate, York YO1 7EH - Meet for a chat and a cold drink, hopefully in the beer garden with a view of the Minster.
- 6 July -Seaside day out to a Yorkshire coastal town. Contact branch for times and meeting place in York.
- 13 August 7-7:30pm start - Food and social evening. Contact branch for venue.
- 10 September 7.30pm - Pub night at The Postern Gate (Wetherspoons), 90 Piccadilly York, YO1 9NX
- 8 October - Annual General Meeting - catching up on the news and planning for next year's events. All ideas are welcome. Contact branch for time and venue.
- 12 November - Film evening - contact branch for venue and times. The film choice will depend on what's on release in November, but plenty of popcorn is guaranteed.
- 10 December - Christmas meal. Contact branch for venue and times.
If you notice an error with this entry, please tell us by emailing email@example.com