Teva has decided to discontinue its version of lamotrigine tablets once current stock has run out:
- Teva lamotrigine 25mg tablets. Stock available until January 2019
- Teva lamotrigine 50mg tablets. Out of stock
- Teva lamotrigine 100mg tablets. Out of stock
- Teva lamotrigine 200mg tablets. Out of stock
Teva also plans to discontinue the following doses of its dispersible lamotrigine once stock has run out:
- Teva lamotrigine dispersible 100mg tablets. Stock available until January 2019
- Teva lamotrigine dispersible 25mg tablets. Stock available until August 2019
It has no plans to discontinue the 5mg dispersible tablets.
Other manufacturers’ versions of lamotrigine are available. If you usually take Teva lamotrigine, you may need to switch to another manufacturer’s version. If you have any concerns about this, speak to your doctor, epilepsy nurse or pharmacist.