Looking for the nation’s epilepsy heroes
The nominations for the 2020 Epilepsy action Helping Hands Awards have now closed. Thank you for your nominations. We will be announcing the winners at the end of the summer.
Judging criteria and handy hints
Epilepsy Action will consider all the nominations. We will give out between 5 and 10 awards.
We are looking for people or organisations who have helped you or a loved one living with epilepsy. Make sure you tell us how they:
- have shown passion and dedication to help people with epilepsy
- have gone above and beyond with their actions
- have improved the world for people with epilepsy
- Remember to include as much information in your nomination about the person or organisation and why they deserve to win. Don’t forget to tell us about your experience of epilepsy and how it impacts on your life
- Make sure you give specific details about the difference the person or organisation has made and the positive impact of their actions.
- If you’re submitting a video nomination, please keep it to under 5 minutes and use the above criteria to help explain why you think the person or organisation is worthy of an award.