Greater knowledge and improved levels of understanding are critical to the achievements of Epilepsy Action. Epilepsy Action supports all research into epilepsy, and actively funds and carries out non-laboratory research. Epilepsy Action is committed to supporting people with epilepsy and others with a personal connection to have a voice in epilepsy research in the UK.
We support a wide range of activities from funding research studies, to offering opportunities for patients and public to get involved in the research process.
We firmly believe that the research we carry out, fund and support contributes significantly to improving the lives of people living with epilepsy.
To find out more about research at Epilepsy Action click on the links below.
- Who’s who in research at Epilepsy Action
- Applying for research funding
- Epilepsy Action funded research
- Research partnerships
- Resources for researchers
- Take part in a research study
- Epilepsy Action Research Network
- For more information, contact us by calling +44 (0)113 210 8800.
|Epilepsy Action is a member of the Association of Medical Research Charities (AMRC), and complies with AMRC policies for peer review and supporting research in universities.|