Epilepsy Action is involved in a number of research studies as a partner or stakeholder. Our role is often as a patient representative organisation. We may also advise on and assist with patient and public involvement (PPI) in research studies
- Radar-CNS - Remote Assessment of Disease and Relapse – Central Nervous System
- EU-Glia PhD - Training, Research and Raising of Public Awareness in Cell Biology and Pathology of Neuroglia
- CASTLE – Changing Agendas on Sleep, Treatment and Learning in Epilepsy
- Defining patient preferences and priorities for treatment options and outcomes in epilepsy
- National Epilepsy12 Audit
- National Audit of Seizure Management in Hospital (NASH)
We welcome enquiries and discussion from research teams.
For further information, contact Amanda Stoneman or telephone +44 (0)113 210 8805.