Epilepsy Action is committed to making epilepsy research happen.
Our research priorities match our ambitions. We want a future in which people with epilepsy can get more and better healthcare. We want decision-makers and the general public to better understand the challenges of life with epilepsy.
If that sounds like your idea of a better future too, you can help make it happen by supporting Epilepsy Action’s research.
Epilepsy Action research investigates:
- What might make a person more likely to develop epilepsy
- The effectiveness of treatments and services
- Ways in which epilepsy’s impact on life can be minimised
Current studies in these areas include:
- Measuring the value of epilepsy specialist nurses
- Measuring public attitudes to epilepsy in the UK in 2018
- Identifying what good employment support for people with epilepsy should look like
Please donate today to support this vital work. Together we can make that better future happen sooner.