Epilepsy Action is committed to making epilepsy research happen.
Our research priorities match our ambitions. We want a future in which people with epilepsy can get more and better healthcare. We want decision-makers and the general public to better understand the challenges of life with epilepsy.
If that sounds like your idea of a better future too, you can help make it happen by supporting Epilepsy Action’s research.
Epilepsy Action research investigates:
- what might make a person more likely to develop epilepsy
- the effectiveness of treatments and services
- ways in which epilepsy’s impact on life can be minimised
Current studies in these areas include:
- assessing local epilepsy services
- measuring the value of epilepsy specialist nurses
- identifying the benefits of self-management programmes
- understanding links between ageing and epilepsy (1 in 4 people newly diagnosed is over 65)
Please donate today to support this vital work. Together we can make that better future happen sooner.